Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A neat tip about SEO

From Brick marketing:

When it comes to implementing an SEO campaign, website owners have options. They can do it completely by themselves using free resources online, they can use SEO software, seek advice from a consultant, or outsource the work to an SEO company. What some don't understand is that in order to do SEO well, you have to make a monetary commitment to it. "What if I decide to do it on my own?" you ask. Well, then you are spending time. As they say, time is money. Nobody has unlimited time which means that the time dedicated to SEO is time spent away from something else and that is the cost that is associated. 

I totally agree with their assertions. My job is to be an SEO expert and a web marketeer. I spend most of my days doing just that! I do not try to be a dentist or a doctor or a vet, my job is to help them get noticed.  I ask that you give my company a try!

More next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: