Thursday, July 19, 2012

Do old fashion tele calls still work along side new media?

I often wonder do people still make cold call telephone calls? Yes today we have so many ways to reach a suspect Facebook, twitter, e-mail, and more but can you do old time marketing and bundle them with the new social order? I say yes, I make telephone calls everyday, I get two or three suspects everyday then I e-mail them information, then I follow up in a few days with another e-mail, and finally a telephone call again.
Yes it takes time and yes it is hard and you must be disciplined but you can also database them and send them out constant contact  e-mail news to keep them fresh. So the answer is yes you can do old time marketing with new media!

If you need help getting clients, give me a call I can help you!

Until next time...

Joe Rossini
913-244-6132

No comments: