Thursday, June 7, 2012

Surprised at the lack of bloggers and Linked IN users

I went to a networking meeting today and I was frankly surprised at the responses I got when I asked people if they blogged or if they used social media. The answers pretty much were similar, I have a LinkedIn account but don't use it or know how. I am on Facebook but it is not getting me any leads and seems to be losing steam. I don't even want to try a blog I do not have the time.

Bottom line is, I agree about Facebook, I like it and use it but it does seem to be tarnished of late. I use LinkedIn heavily and really believe it works and can get you business. I blog often but not everyday but it is a good blow off steam thing to do :) I like blogging and I hope someone is reading and I say to people that if they have two hours to go to a networking meeting and spend hundreds of dollars to be a participant then you can do just a bit more and do social media and blogging and see your business grow.

By the way, the network meeting was good and fun and I recommend them also to get your name out and just to get out of the office occasionally.  So if you want to learn more about social media and how to use it let me know or touch base and I will help you.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: