Thursday, May 31, 2012

Marketing on the web, it is a necessity

OK I admit it I am bias but bottom line is the neatest lead a salesman can get is from the web. When I get one it is like I just got a present and in a way it is a present. The cost of using direct e-mail and or on line PR releases or on line ads is very much cheaper than traditional marketing. The ability to reach millions of people instead of just a few hundred people. The future is here now just like SpaceX just charted a new course for NASA and the American people, space exploration will never be the same. The Internet and all the different avenues to market is so vast I can not cover them all in this blog. I will tell you that Internet marketing if done correctly does work and can bring leads and help your company grow!

Should you need help in this area please do not hesitate to contact me at jrossini@rossini.com. I have over 18 years of web experience and can guide you on the correct path for your company.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: