Thursday, April 19, 2012

I took some time off:)

I am sorry I have not posted as much lately but I just took some time off and recharged the batteries:). The thing about blogging or social media posts is that at times you have to step away and then come back and attack again with new ideas. There are only so many times you can talk about keywords or sales leads so you have to keep searching and using experience to put out a good product. For me today I will just talk about some of the things we as a company have added lately.

We have contracted two new web programmers to help us to grow. I am pleased with these two programmers both young and both aggressive and that is what is sometimes needed. I am also looking at adding a contract salesperson also so if you know of anyone please let me know.

On the programming front we have added an Easy CMS Content Management program that really is easy to use and allows our customers to do a lot of their own cut and paste and uploads of new information.

We have instituted a pay as you go package starting at $100.00 per month to get a 10 plus page web site!

OK enough for now back soon.

Joe R

No comments: