Wednesday, April 27, 2011

How can you rank better in the search engines

This is a tough question but very valid. I am told by customers and potential customers that they want to be on the first page of Google! They scream and shout and say my competitors are there cant I be there??? I say yes you can with patience and with determination and persistence. They stare at me with open mouth because often those same people do not want to take the time and the effort or understand how hard it truly is in some instances to get on the first page of a moving target like Google.
You don't often look at your search keyword but like Rossini a famous composer I might add, there are almost 12,000,000 search pages. It takes a lot of effort to get in that first page. I blog, I facebook, I twitter, I linkin, I do search engine submissions and a lot more. Trust me, it takes time and effort and with the wink of an eye Google changes their algorithm and everything moves down or away based on their whims.

Now type in soap and you will see 125,000,000 web pages listed!! My whole reason for writing this is to tell you that getting ranked is not as easy as it seems. Ranking as I said earlier takes effort and time and yes a little luck.

More next time from Joe Rossini.........

No comments: