Thursday, March 3, 2011

Use every resource to increase your on-line business!

If you wish to grow your business on-line do not just rely on one source such as Facebook or Twitter or what ever, use it all! Yes I know this is easy to say and hard to do but budget your time and every morning or evening write in your blog, make a post to the social media groups, be proactive on Linkedin and add new contacts. Capture your e-mail visitors and do an e-mail blast to them. Do a newsletter once a month. Do PR releases and articles and submits to the search engines and on and on. Remember that you can do some yourself but maybe just maybe you can use help in the form of a professional that does this daily. There are companies out there that can help you in many ways and bottom line is, it is not only that you rank high in the search engines but it is the leads that come in and those that buy no matter how they came or found you. A lead is a lead and if it turns to a sale then all the better. Do not forget to ask where they found you so you can get a handle on your success.

I guess I am old school, I still believe in writing notes and making tele calls to market and going to meetings for face to face negotiations or support. Today, I have just added more and am using the internet to grow my business and my customer base and I know you can do it too.

So keep doing the old and reliable marketing but move into the new age and add that extra reach and marketing arm to your business. Oh by the way, I do happen to know a good marketing guy.....meeeee

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: