Sunday, March 2, 2014

Multiple marketing moves

I am a firm believer in using multiple marketing tools to make sales and bring leads. I use social media, I like it and it does work. I use Google Adwords and know that if used properly it is one of the more powerful means of getting sales and leads. I believe in using advanced reporting so to see what is working and what is not. I am not a big user of the free Google reporting program but it is better than not having reporting at all. I use a program called Hitslink and love it. It is powerful and it works. Know where you are and where you are going and see what part of your web page is working. I like using on line PR releases to tell the world of your success! It is a puzzle how so many companies are afraid to tell the world just how good they are???I like occasionally to do e-mail blasts but only in moderation. Still powerful but declining in my book. Believe it or not I like good old telephone calls it still works and better than you might think. I occasionally just to stay sharp make cold calls and in this weather baby it is a true cold call!!

What I am saying is that use multiple methods and you will find that leads will come your way.

Until next time.

Joe Rossini

No comments: