Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Just because the web site looks nice does not mean it will work!

Recently I was told by a person that she was sorry I did not like her web site. The person did not understand when I told her that the web site was nice but the internals were not properly programmed for the search engines. I meant no disrespect at all, I simply wanted to help her to the next step.

Looks of a web site is important but I have seen some crappy websites sell a lot and rank high in the search engines. You ask me why and I say that they took the time to do the little things like have a good title, a good description, good keywords, good cross links and much more.

No one is perfect but you can try to seek perfection and make that website the best it can be and then see the benefits of referrals and sales!

Joe Rossini

No comments: