Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I begin the half full news

I am tired of gloom and doom so I have begun the half full news. Good stories about the economy and things. I start with this today on Yahoo news:

The government says construction of new homes rose sharply in February, defying economists' forecasts for yet another drop in activity. The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that construction of new homes and apartments jumped 22.2 percent from January to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 583,000 units. Economists were expecting construction to drop to a pace of around 450,000 units.

Maybe we have reached the bottom of the housing crisis!

Last week the stock market was up the most since last November and I think it will be up again this week. I dont think we will boom ahead but step by little step we will come back. I feel so positive I am going to buy some stocks this week.

Ok more to come.

No comments: