Saturday, February 21, 2009

What do I think?

I have been asked that several times about many things. I will tell you what I think about web marketing and if it works. Here is the abridged version.

Yes it does if done correctly!

I believe submission to the search engines works but slowly so if you are impatient try Google Adwords

I believe that keywords in the internal of a web site programming helps...it does but not to what it once did but you should pay attention to them

I believe in key phrases being all over your web site in the text..this is important

I believe in linking...this can be misused but is important

I really believe in Google Adwords....I believe in this the most of all!!

Ok check back of more of what I believe and of course comment or write me for more information!

No comments: